U.S. Embassy and American Center Reference Service can assist you with your inquiries about U.S. government policy, regional security, economics and trade, history, law, environment, culture and society. Information resources are intended to meet the needs of government officials, journalists, researchers and others who have professional level interest in the United States. Electronic and print resources range from basic reference works to specialized government documents, legislation and a wide spectrum of American newspapers and periodicals. With our specialized knowledge of the United States, the reference service staff can help users on most topics concerning the United States. You may contact us by phone, fax, or email.
If you are looking for ...
- A speech, statement or briefing by the U.S. President, Secretary of State, or other Cabinet member
- Background information on U.S. Policy toward Japan, East Asia, Europe or any other country or region
- Congressional testimonies/hearings
- The latest U.S. trade statistics and economic indicators
- Biographical information about U.S. government, political, cultural or business leaders
- Articles from the New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Foreign Affairs or other publications
Then contact our Reference Service