U.S. Hosts Pavilion in World Smart Energy Week 2013 in Tokyo
February 26, 2013
The Embassy is proud to announce the creation of a U.S. Pavilion as part of Fuel Cell Expo 2013, a premier event in World Smart Energy Week 2013. The U.S. Commercial Service (USCS) in Japan will also host a booth in the U.S. Pavilion to provide exhibitors with assistance and business counseling on Japan’s renewable energy and environment sectors.
Department of Energy Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary Mike Carr of the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy will deliver a keynote address and participate in the official ribbon cutting ceremony on Wednesday, Feb. 27 at 9:30 a.m. in East Hall 5 of Tokyo Big Sight. Commercial Counselor Gregory Loose will represent the Embassy at the ribbon cutting ceremony.
World Smart Energy Week is a premier showcase for renewable energy technologies such as wind power generation, photovoltaic (PV) power generation, PV systems, and processing technologies; advanced technologies such as fuel cells and rechargeable batteries; energy efficiency solutions such as smart grids; and eco-houses and eco-buildings.
Interested media representatives are invited to attend and cover the ribbon cutting ceremony of the booth and speak with USG representatives about the American displays.
|Venue:||Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo, Japan|
|Date:||Feb. 27 - March 1, 2013|
Word Smart Energy Week 2013 is comprised of the following concurrent trade shows:
- PV Expo 2013 (6th International Photovoltaic Power Generation Expo)
- PV System Expo 2013 (4th International Photovoltaic Power Generation System Expo)
- FC Expo 2013 (9th International Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Expo)
- Battery Japan (4th International Rechargeable Battery Expo)
- 3rd International Smart Grid Expo
- 3rd Eco House & Eco Building Expo
- Enetech Japan 2013 (4th Processing Technology Expo)
- WIND EXPO 2013 (1ST International Wind Energy Expo & Conference)
For more information please contact:
Takahiko Suzuki, Commercial Specialist, CS Japan